Texas Bar Books Products
- What is the Link to Lawyer feature? How does it work?
- What is a law education account?
- How do I create a Lawyer account?
- I’m already a Texas Bar Books customer. How do I log in to Texas Bar Practice?
- How do I obtain an entity license or Online subscription for my entire firm?
- How do the Fastcase links work in digital downloads and Online manuals?
- How do I use my Texas Bar Books Online manual?
- When is the next update of this publication?
- How do I effectively search in my Online manual?
- How do I tell if my manual is up to date?
- Where can I find tutorials or learning resources for Texas Bar Practice products?
- What is auto-renewal? How does it work?
- How do I apply for a scholarship for Texas Bar Books publications?
- What if nothing seems to download or install on my computer?
- What forms are included in the manual?
- How do I use the Texas Bar Books toolbar?
- How do I obtain access for other members of my organization?
- Who may use the Online manuals and digital downloads?
- What devices are Texas Bar Practice products compatible with?
- Is my work in an online manual saved when I log out?
- How secure is the information I enter when using an online manual?
- What formats are offered and what are the differences between them?
- What is the latest version of this publication?
- How do I manipulate forms content without the toolbar?
- How does payment for the Online manuals work? Is there a contract? May I cancel at any time?
- How do I access my Online manual?
- How do I update my payment method?
- What software or apps do I need to make full use of Texas Bar Practice products?
- How many times may I download a digital product?
- If a new version is released shortly after I purchase this product, can I get a refund or discount on a new one?
- Texas Bar Books Download License Agreement
- How do I cancel my Online manual subscription?
- How do I make a payment?
- What is the Texas Bar Books toolbar for Word?
- What software is required to use the digital download?
- How do I download the digital version of my manual?
- How do I purchase an online subscription?
- How do I return an item?
- What is the difference between an Online manual and a digital download?
Texas Bar Books Links
BookshopLegal publications that are designed to help you practice well. →
Product NewsInformation on new releases and other bookshop deals. →
UpdatesUpdates and announcements on our publications. →
ScholarshipsOur commitment to making legal publications accessible for all. →
Texas Bar Books ToolbarIntegrate your forms right into Microsoft Word. →
Knowledge BaseHere, you can find the answer to all of your Texas Bar Books questions. →