Maintaining a PracticeNurture your budding practice with our collection of resources.
Whether you are looking to brush up on technological competencies, set up your office with up-to-date tools, or want to learn about security, the Law Practice Management Program offers articles, videos, and links to help.
Do you know what clients think of your firm? Consider client surveys for insight.
Browse LPM Topic Pages
Maintaining a Practice
Texas Opportunity & Justice Incubator (TOJI)
- Mentor & Membership Opportunities
- This Quarters Resource
Disposition of Attorney IOLTA Accounts and Client Property
- Texas Estates Code Ch. 456 (Disbursement and Closing of Lawyer Trust and Escrow Accounts)
- Rule 1.14 of the Texas Rules of Professional Conduct (Safekeeping Property)
- Ethics Opinion 602 (Inability to Locate or Identify Owner of Funds)
- Rules Governing the Operation of the Texas Access to Justice Foundation
Disposition of Files
- Disposition of Files, In General: Ethics Opinion 627
- Screening of Criminal Case Files for Discovery from the Prosecution: Ethics Opinion 657
- Texas Code of Criminal Procedure Art 39.14: Michael Morton Act
- Trade Secret and Proprietary Information: Northern District of Texas Misc. Order 62
- National Security Information
- Departing Atty Taking Only Firm File of His Clients: Ethics Opinion 684