Growing a PracticeTips to take your practice to the next level.
Now that your practice is up and running, how to you help it grow? Find ideas to help you energize your law practice and guidance to help you manage its growth.
How to implement Law office marketing strategies
The purpose of a law office marketing plan is to help identify and cultivate your client base by implementing strategies to rouse interest in your services. This checklist is designed...
Browse LPM Topic Pages
Growing a Practice
Texas Opportunity & Justice Incubator (TOJI)
- Mentor & Membership Opportunities
- This Quarters Resource
Disposition of Attorney IOLTA Accounts and Client Property
- Texas Estates Code Ch. 456 (Disbursement and Closing of Lawyer Trust and Escrow Accounts)
- Rule 1.14 of the Texas Rules of Professional Conduct (Safekeeping Property)
- Ethics Opinion 602 (Inability to Locate or Identify Owner of Funds)
- Rules Governing the Operation of the Texas Access to Justice Foundation
Disposition of Files
- Disposition of Files, In General: Ethics Opinion 627
- Screening of Criminal Case Files for Discovery from the Prosecution: Ethics Opinion 657
- Texas Code of Criminal Procedure Art 39.14: Michael Morton Act
- Trade Secret and Proprietary Information: Northern District of Texas Misc. Order 62
- National Security Information
- Departing Atty Taking Only Firm File of His Clients: Ethics Opinion 684