Texas Collections Manual, 2020 ed.
The Texas Collections Manual, 2020 ed., provides 290 forms you need to help you handle most collections matters. The manual details the “why” behind the “how” with 22 chapters of practice notes. Although the forms are drafted from the creditor’s point of view, the manual’s extensive commentary and references will be advantageous to attorneys who represent debtors and defendants, as well as to those who enforce other kinds of judgments.
Digital Download includes:
- The entire Texas Collections Manual, 2020 ed. in PDF
- Editable Word forms
- Texas and federal case and statutory citations linked to the Fastcase online database
- State and federal agency forms
Hard copy book specifications:
- 2 softbound volumes
- 1,852 pages
- Vol. 1: 8.5″ x 10.75″ x 1.75″
- Vol. 2: 8.5″ x 10.75″ x 1″
ISBN: 978-1-938873-82-9 © 2020