To access downloaded content compressed in a zip file, follow the steps below.
- When downloading the zip file, save it to your preferred location on your computer (e.g., your desktop).
- When the zip file is finished downloading, navigate to the folder where you saved it and locate the zip file icon.
- Right-click the icon and select “Extract all.”
- Follow the dialog box prompts to complete the file extraction.
- When the extraction is complete, a folder will appear next to the zip file with the full digital download contents.
Last Update: September 27, 2020